Vision: The vision of Zablocki Elementary School is to prepare all of our students to meet or exceed proficiency in all state standards in order to be productive & responsible citizens.
Zablocki Community School Coordinator
* Parent Engagement Opportunities
* Community Resources
* Educational Resources
* Extra Curricular Activities
* Girl Scouts
* Cub Scouts
- FLO (Family Leadership Organization)/Governance Council.
- Meets 3rd Friday of the month Room 106 9-10:00am
- Green School Yard Planning
- Meets Last Thursday of the month Room 106 4-5:00pm
- Community School Leadership Team
- Meets 3rd Monday of the month Room 106 1:30-3:00pm
Parents – We Need Your Help ! Together, we can do so much !
Please call, email or visit Ms. Ludys for more information on parent involvement, as we continue to strive for student success! Be sure to come and visit our PARENT CENTER in Room 101!
Values: We believe in building partnerships with our families & communities.