As Students of Trowbridge Street School…
- We value ourselves and others. We value individuals, cultures and points of view different from our own. We do not use put downs. We do not swear.
- We take care of our health. We make healthy lunch choices. We do not bring gum or soda to school.
- We solve conflicts peacefully. We do not play or real fight with words or actions.
- We need a safe place. We do not run in the halls or engage in behavior that could cause injury to ourselves and others.
- We respect school and personal property. We do not waste, damage or steal things.
- We know our job is to learn. We are prompt and prepared for class. We use quiet voices inside the school building. We carry a hall pass when we leave the classroom. We do not bring toys to school, or wear hats or other clothing that distract from our learning.
WE ARE SAFE!
WE ARE RESPONSIBLE!
WE ARE RESPECTFUL!
- Achieve 3000
- Brainpop Jr.
- Career Cruising
- Discovery Education
- Moby Max
- MPS Student Toolbox
- Reflex Math
- Student Email
- Think Central
- Interactive Sites – All Subject Areas