All Wisconsin residents age 12 and older are now eligible for the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine. The Wisconsin Department of Health Services is expanding vaccine eligibility based on guidance from the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention that the vaccine is safe and effective for this age group. In collaboration with the Milwaukee Health Department, MPS will host walk-in vaccine clinics at five schools starting Monday, May 17. All youth will need a consent form signed by a parent/guardian, and no appointment is required.
MPS COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics
No clinics on Monday, May 31 (Memorial Day)
Mondays and Wednesdays – 9:00 – 11:00 A.M.
- Morse Middle School – 6700 N. 80th Street, Milw., 53233
Mondays and Fridays – 9:00 – 11:00 A.M.
- Rogers Street Academy – 2430 W. Rogers Street, Milw., 53204
Tuesdays and Thursdays – 9:00 – 11:00 A.M.
- North Division High School – 1011 W. Center Street, Milw., 53206
- South Division High School – 1515 W. Lapham Blvd., Milw., 53204
Wednesdays and Fridays – 9:00 – 11:00 A.M.
- Roosevelt Middle School – 800 W. Walnut Street, Milw., 53205
Clinics will operate according to demand until further notice.