Thurston Woods Campus is committed to creating an engaging learning environment where all learners can excel. Our overall philosophy is the belief in preparing students for the 21st Century through rigorous instruction, research-based best practices, and technology. Our nurturing school environment creates a positive learning community for all students.
- Type: PBIS School of Distinction, RTI School of Merit; Neighborhood School
- Curriculum Focus: Career and College Readiness
- Transportation: Custer Transportation Region
- Hours: 7:35 a.m. – 2:35 p.m.
- Special Programs: Head Start, Arts in Community Education (ACE), PBIS, Basketball, Student Council, School Safety Patrol Cadets, PBIS Student Leaders, MPS/TWC Parent Coordinator
- Extended Day Activities: CLC