TO APPLY YOU WILL NEED TO:
- Fill out an alternative school application.
- Submit a current transcript.
- Submit a copy of your IEP for Special Education (If applicable).
- Ages 16-21.
- Complete the application form (Click here to download).
At-Risk Criteria: (Must meet 2 or more of the following:)
- One or more years behind their age group in the number of high school units attained.
- Two or more years behind their age group in basic skill (reading or math) levels.
- A habitual truant.
- A teen parent.
- Adjudicated delinquent.