Catch Up. Keep Up. Get Ready. Join MPS students from across the district every Saturday for Breakfast Club: A Saturday Academy.
Breakfast Club is held each Saturday at Wisconsin Conservatory of Lifelong Learning (1017 N. 12th Street) and offers students the opportunity to learn from expert staff, study together to prep for AP/IB exams or receive individualized teacher support for their credit recovery.
- Free hot breakfast @ 8:30 a.m.
- AP/IB support sessions with expert staff @ 9 a.m. (courses rotate weekly) OR credit recovery sessions with individualized teacher support @ 9 a.m.
- Free lunch @ noon
- Free transportation (bus tickets are provided at end of session)
- No registration – just stop in!
- For MPS students currently enrolled in AP, IB & Credit Recovery
For more information or to view the current schedule, visit mpsmke.com/breakfastclub.