1. There will be an informational meeting for any boy interested in playing tennis this spring on Thursday, February 6th in Room 203 at 3pm. If you have any questions, please see Coach Smith.
2. Attention future Warren Buffet’s. The Economics Club will be meeting in room 302 on Thursday January 30th. Please remember to bring your love of economics, personal finance and all things John Stossel to this meeting.
3. Listen up all IB full diploma seniors! Just a reminder, the due date of CAS is a short two months away! CAS is due on Wednesday, March 25th. Everything must be completed by that date! All activities and your self-initiated project must be logged in to Managebac with evidence and reflections. Your exit interview must also be completed by that date. If you have any questions, please see Ms. Dempsey in room #318.
4. Seniors!! Kelley aint cappin’. You’ll see. Your freshmen picture will be locked in and sent to the printers on Monday, February 3rd. Go to room 218 if you still haven’t sent a senior picture.
5. All Juniors and Seniors who received a permission slip for the Money Coach program, please turn your permission ASAP to Ms. J in the CACC, room 2. Your first session will take place on Tuesday, January 28th at 2:00 PM
6. A MATC Recruiter will be at Rufus King on Wednesday, January 29th in the College & Career Center (room 2) to assist with FAFSA completion; 11:00am-1:00pm. If you have applied to MATC but haven’t completed FAFSA yet or didn’t list MATC as a college choice please stop by for assistance
7. Attention softball players. Open gym is cancelled for tonight. We will resume open gym next Monday. Thanks. Coach OKB