1.It is that time of year again! PINK GAME BASKETBALL TIME! If you want to get a shirt or hoodie for the basketball Pink games in February please pick up a form outside of room 104. See Mrs. A with any questions!
2. Good morning Juniors, We Energies Design Youth Apprentice Opportunities available. If you have taken courses in computer science, PLTW, and/or who enjoy learning new technology, solving problems, and working on computer aided design projects, are on track for graduation/eligible for half-days senior year, and have a sincere interest in a design career at We Energies upon graduation. Step 1: Complete a Youth Apprentice (YA) application at: mpsmke.com/yaapp. Step 2: Upload Resume to https://bit.ly/322wgXI (Be sure to visit your CACC (College and Career Access Center, Room 2 in the cafeteria) to have it reviewed prior to uploading) Let us know if you have any questions! Ms. McClain and Ms. Johnson-Walker
3. This week Friday, January 24th Milwaukee County parks will visit to speak about their summer internship. They will be here during the lunch hours in the CACC.
4. Personal Project students: if you were not at the workshop last Friday, Jan. 17–you need to carefully read the handouts from that workshop. They are available in the files section in ManageBac, or see Ms. Miennert or Ms. Lew for copies. There is a PINK SLIP that MUST be turned in by Friday Jan. 31 in order to reserve your space at the Personal Project Expo.
5. There will be an informational meeting for any boy interested in playing tennis this spring on Thursday, February 6th in Room 203 at 3pm. If you have any questions, please see Coach Smith.
6. Attention Seniors! The list for Seniors who are currently eligible to attend Prom has now been posted outside of Rm. 204. The Senior class has 364 students in it, but as of today, only 64 Seniors are eligible to attend Prom! Why is that you ask? Because they paid 50% of their Student Fees. Pay at least 50% of your fees and then YOU can become eligible and get YOUR name on the PROM list. Stop by Room 204, before or after school, and see how much you owe, or better yet, stop by and pay some money. Remember a late fee will be charged starting March 1st. so STOP procrastinating and take care of this obligation.
7. Listen up all IB full diploma seniors! Just a reminder, the due date of CAS is a short two months away! CAS is due on Wednesday, March 25th. Everything must be completed by that date! All activities and your self-initiated project must be logged in to Managebac with evidence and reflections. Your exit interview must also be completed by that date. If you have any questions, please see Ms. Dempsey in room #318.