1. Attention Freshmen Scholars! The Freshmen Shadows Program will restart in January 2020. If you are an example of an IB Learner and have General P.R.I.D.E., please apply to be a Freshmen Shadow Leader online on the King homepage, or see Mrs. Downey in the library.
2. Attention Key Club members. We are decorating cookies to sell and raise money for charity. Sign up outside Room 126 and be there on Monday and Tuesday, December 9-10.
3. If you want a shirt for the Organ donation basketball game in support of former general Renee, the forms are due to Mrs. A THIS FRIDAY December 6th! There will not be many extras ordered so to assure you have a shirt, please get your form turned in by Friday!
4. December’s College visits will be Harris-Stowe State University on December 6th. Stop by guidance to sign up.
5. The holiday season is here! There are lots of opportunities to volunteer, and Winter Break is a great time to get a bunch of hours in. All freshman need to do 20 hours as a graduation requirement; sophomores need to do an additional 20 hours if they are working towards the MYP certificate. The forms you need are in the FILES section of ManageBac. Come see Ms. Lewandowski in the library if you have questions!
6. The girls JV basketball will be selling Rocky Rocco Pizza today in front of the attendance office after school.
8. Hey King! Wanna get in better shape? Wanna increase your conditioning and core strength? Then come to OPEN RUNNING sessions with Mr. Zeise after school in Room 128 on Monday’s and Wednesday’s! (Yes, that includes this coming Monday and Wednesday!) We will go outside if it’s 25 degrees or higher! Just try it! Mr. Zeise
9. Any football player interested in buying a conference championship t-shirt should see coach Wozniak for an order form.
10. All baseball players should come to room 101 during or after school to pick up information about open gyms and winter camp opportunities.