- Please make note of the date correction for the Work Readiness Session. The Session will take place Thursday, November 14, 2019, again, Thursday, November 14, 2019 from 9:00am-11:00am in the Library. If you have additional questions, please contact Ms. McClain or Ms. Johnson-Walker. Thank you.
2. Attention NHS Members: Make plans to attend our next general meeting: Wednesday November 13th – in room 327. The meeting will start at 2:50. Topic: Character. Ms. Okeefe-Boettcher will be our guest speaker. Have a peaceful day Rufus King, Mr. Wagner
3. Attention all seniors interested Law Public Safety Corrections and Security, health science and human services. A job as a Fire Cadet is a gateway to a firefighting career with the Milwaukee Fire Department. As a MFD fire cadet you can earn $23,000 a year plus receive full tuition reimbursement! The MFD recruiter will be at Rufus King. See Ms. R in the College and Career Center to sign up TODAY!!
4. Attention all GSA members! Our Transgender Awareness meeting will be held next Wednesday, November 13, in room 309 from 3–4pm. A few special guests will be joining us to share stories and answer questions. New members are welcome to attend. Please see Ms. D. or Ms. Macchia with any questions or concerns.
5. This is a reminder to bring your canned sweet potatoes to the drop off bin in room 132 or to Ms. Schneider.
6. READY Club will be meeting after school this Wed. in room 204. READY Club members it is important you show up for this meeting on WED. in rm. 204
7. Generals, Wednesday is your last day to sign up for the Fall Blood drive that is going to be this Friday. Generals, we still have a few spots left for you to sign up. Turn your completed forms in to room 127 or room 204 by Wed. The Red Cross put out an urgent message pleading for Blood Donations, so we need all able body Students 16 and older to give the gift of life and donate Blood on Friday. Come on Generals don’t let our community down, be a hero DONATE BLOOD!!!!!!!!
8. RK Racers we are meeting this Thursday after school in room 109, we’ll get a peek at the bike and start brainstorming design ideas. See Mr. Santiago or Mr. Joseph with any questions or concerns.
9. SENIORS!! Congratulations to all of you that have completed your 2020-21 FAFSA!! The follow students still need to pick up their drawing prizes from the CACC (Room 2) this Wednesday: Brooklyn Anderson, Nathan Dudor, Emily Harris. This year’s FAFSA Completion grand prize winner is Darryl Jackson, Jr.!! YOU HAVE WON A NEW LAPTOP!! Please see Ms. J in the CACC to pick up your prize by the end of this week.