1. UWM’s Peck School of the Arts is hosting a major arts-school open house/community event on Sat., April 13, from 11-3 at our Kenilworth Square East art facility.
2. Want to go to Australia and Fiji Summer odd 2020? WHO WOULDNT? Please save the date of April 3rd from 5-6 for an informational meeting and see Mrs. A in the little theatre for more information or if you have any questions!
3. Listen up full diploma juniors! It is time to schedule your spring face-to-face CAS interview with your advisor! Please swing by their room to plan a time that works for both of you. The interview will take about 5 minutes. For any questions, please see Ms. Dempsey in room 332. Gracias!!
4. UW-Oshkosh will be here on April 9th to tell students about their summer pre-college program. Please see Ms. Williams in 212 if you are interested in attending. Space is limited, sign up today!
5. Generals, the Spring Blood Drive is happening this Friday and we still have room for you to sign up and donate Blood. Blood donations are critical not just for tragic emergencies that happen each and every day, but for so many other needs too. Just ask Mr. Schneider, Ms. Machia, and your classmate, Senior, Renee Milledge about the importance of Blood donations. Your one donation can save up to THREE lives!!! Think about the difference YOU can make, we are looking to have over 100 donations this spring that can save 300 lives. Do NOT procrastinate any longer sign up TODAY. Be a Hometown Hero, turn your sign-up forms in to Rm. 127 TODAY.
6. Math tutoring is also offered in room 226 Mondays through Thursdays. Please let me know a day in advance when you plan on coming to tutoring. If I do not hear anything from you, I will not know that you are coming. Please let me know ahead of time so that I will know to stay after school on that day.
7. Do you want to save 8 lives? Human Anatomy students are hosting an organ donor registry drive in the cafeteria April 9th & 10th! If you are at least 15 1/2 years old, you can register to be an organ donor. Bring a photo ID and a giving heart to sign up.