1. Attention Junior Girls, If you are interested in participating in the 46th Annual Pauline Redmond Coggs Foundation Debutante Cotillion, see Ms. Carrington for an application. Applications are due April 26.
2. The Spring Play, The Frogs: A Modern Adaptation, is THIS weekend! The students have been working hard on this hilarious comedy for months! Come see the performances Friday, March 22nd at 7:30 and Saturday, March 23rd at 2:30 and 7:30. See Ms. Fig in room 104 for tickets!
3. Students remember promposals must be approved by administration before they can happen and they cannot take place in the cafeteria or in the halls. They must take place before or after school.
4. Seniors who are on work release must have a pink evaluation completed by his/her employer no later than 4-12. Failure to do so can affect you receiving your credit. See Mr. Fink with questions.
5. Attention Students running for prom court: Please remember students are no longer allowed to pass out food or free items to other students to persuade votes. Students can also not disrupt hallways, classrooms or cafeteria activities to campaign. If you violate these terms, you will be taken off the ballot. Thank you!
6. Want to go to Australia and Fiji Summer odd 2020? WHO WOULDNT? Please save the date of April 3rd from 5-6 for an informational meeting and see Mrs. A in the little theatre for more information or if you have any questions!
7. Attention Rufus King Students! Student Government is hosting our first ever movie night on saturday march 30th. Some of the movies we will be showing are Creed, Halloween, Get Out, Moana and more. Tickets will be on sale next week during your lunch hour for $5. Food will be provided!
8. If you are missing an Item please come check the lost and found. If Items are not picked up by the end of today they will be donated to charity.