1. Girls interested in participating in Hockey next year need to stop by Mr. Nichols office for information. If there is enough interest, we will have a WIAA sponsored hockey team. Stop by 014 for details.
2. MAPS team will be meeting in room 132 on Tuesday 2/19!!! That’s the MAPS team meeting in room 132 on Tuesday 2/19!!! Please read all three exclamation points.
3. All boys interested in joining the golf team, there is a mandatory pre-season meeting after school NEXT WEDNESDAY February 27th. The meeting will take place in room 219 and will feature season info and jersey orders. Any questions about Boys Golf, see Mr. Joseph, Mr. Nine-hice or Mr. Harmon.
4. Attention Rufus King!! Spanish National Honor Society will be holding an informational meeting after school on Friday, February 22 in room 325. Come find out a little more about us and lend a helping hand!
5. Reminder students: This semester we are counting tardies to any class per WEEK and not per month! If you get 3 or more tardies in a week you will be issued a Friday detention to be served the following week. Let’s be principled learners and arrive to class on time!
6. Attention softball players. There will be open gym tonight from 7 pm to 9 pm. Enter by Olive Street and 19th Street. Thanks, Coach OKB
7. Greetings Rufus King! Friends of Islam will meet this Thursday in Room 308 to discuss our participation in International Women’s Day, Parent/Teacher conferences, and Ethnic Fest. Remember, you don’t have to be a Muslim to attend a Friends of Islam meeting. You only need an open mind and a willingness to learn! Please see Ms. O’KB with any questions or concerns.