1. Attention NHS Members: Make plans to attend our next (very short) general meeting: Wednesday January 16th in room 327. Topic: “Water Challenge: 2019” – An International Project – for an International School!Have a positive day Rufus King, Mr. Wagner
2. Attention Students: You must wear your ID when you enter the building. It is expected that it is easily and visibly displayed. Also, note that ID’s are now required to enter basketball games and you cannot get in with a photo copy from Infinite Campus or a photo of your ID on your phone. This is for our school safety so that we can have a safe, and productive school.
3. Attention Sophomores! If you are planning on going full IB, please remember that it is required that you and your parents attend one of the informational meetings this week. The meetings will be held at 6pm in the auditorium on Wednesday and Thursday of this week. Attendance is necessary in order to provide you with information about the IB Full Diploma curriculum and collect necessary signatures and distribute forms related to the IB Diploma Program. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Mr. Gatewood – Thank you.
4. Attention Service as Action Freshman and Sophomores. 5 new volunteer opportunities have just come in. If you still need hours, stop by the library for your flyers today. Ms. Thompson MYP Coordinator
5. There will be a short informational meeting for any girls interested in playing soccer at 3pm on Wednesday, January 16th in room 309. Following the meeting there be a conditioning session for anyone wanting to get in shape for the season. ALL ARE WELCOME AND ENCOURAGED TO COME ! Talk to Tori Aguado, Ava Schmidt or Bella Burzynski for more info. Hope to see ya there!
6. Anyone interested in being part of the basketball pink game squad please stay after school in room 112, the little theatre, on Tuesday January 15th for a brief meeting! Thank you, Mrs. A
7. All students interested in running track should come to the cafeteria after school this Thursday, January 17th from 3:00-3:30. Information on the season including schedules, uniform orders, warm ups and clearance paperwork will be distributed.