1. Attention softball players. There will be a softball meeting Thursday, January 10th, after school in the cafeteria. Any questions see Coach O’Keefe-Boettcher in room 224.
2. Attention, Attention, Attention: it’s that time of the year again for BSU to prepare for our Black History Program. Come one, come all! Do you act, do you sing, do you dance…If you have a talent that you’d like to contribute to the program, auditions will be this Wednesday in room 112 and Friday in room 118. Thank you from BSU.
3. Absolutely NO Student will be allowed to enter the game weather they have a ticket or not without a current 2018 /2019 school ID. We will not accept (IC )or photos of your ID on you phone. We will also not allow you to go to your locker to get your ID so please be prepared.
4. Students interested in joining the prom committee for 2019 should meet after school on January 10th in room 014. We’ll meet for about 30mins.
5. Are you a freshman who has a 2.5 GPA and is planning to go to college? Want a $5,000 scholarship? If so, please stop by the College Access and Career Center TODAY during your lunch hour to learn about the Sponsor-A-Scholar program.
6. Attention Students: You must wear your ID when you enter the building. It is expected that it is easily and visibly displayed. Also, note that ID’s are now required to enter basketball games and you cannot get in with a photo copy from Infinite Campus or a photo of your ID on your phone. This is for our school safety so that we can have a safe, and productive school.
7. Trying to save up for that new car, college visits, or just want to have some money in your pocket? Milwaukee Recreation is training and hiring lifeguards. Starting pay is $12-$14 per hour. Did we mention that we can work with your schedule? Recruiters will be set up during your lunch hour Wednesday the 9th. Stop by for more information.
8. All Girls swim team members must email of text the number of family members attending the end of year banquet to Coach Kiki no later than noon on Wednesday, January 9th. Thank you.