1. All requests for schedule changes are due by the end of the day on Friday, January 4th.
2. The MAPS, AKA Modelling A Protein Story, team will be meeting on Monday, January 7th in room 132 to start deciding what story we want to tell about our protein this year…aquaporin!
3. Model UN will be having a meeting on Wed. Jan. 9th in room 205 after school. If you are interested in International Diplomacy, learning more about current world issues and creative ways to offer solutions on how to solve them, then Model UN might be just the club for you. Any student, from any grade, is welcome to join Model UN. This is a wonderful opportunity to join some of the brightest and best students in Wisconsin and from Rufus King at the Model UN state convention to show your concerns and solutions on Global issues. Model UN; Wed. Jan. 9th after school in Rm. 205.
4. Attention softball players. There will be a softball meeting Thursday, January 10th, after school in the cafeteria. Any questions see Coach O’Keefe-Boettcher in room 224.
5. Academic Decathlon team members if you plan on attending the regional competition next Friday there is a mandatory meeting Monday the 7th. If you can’t attend please make contact with a coach.
6. Greetings Rufus King, If you are interested in the Wisconsin United In Love conversation, please join us Tuesday, January 8th in room 308. Even if you weren’t in the viral photograph, you are very welcome to join us to continue our work of standing up for what is right and true. See Ms. O’KB in Room 308 with any questions or concerns.
7. Attention, Attention, Attention: it’s that time of the year again for BSU to prepare for our Black History Program. Come one, come all! Do you act, do you sing, do you dance…If you have a talent that you’d like to contribute to the program, auditions will be this Wednesday in room 112 and Friday in room 118. Thank you from BSU.