1. Attention NHS Members: Our December 12th General Meeting has been postponed until January. Have a Positive Day Rufus King, Mr. Wagner
2. Rufus King’s Peers with Impact is looking for students who are interested in becoming drug and alcohol awareness leaders. If you are interested in learning more about Peers with Impact please see Ms. Boeck in 212.
3. Greetings Rufus King, Join the Wisconsin United in Love conversation this Friday, December 14th in Room 308 at 3:00 p.m. Hours Against Hate leader Andrea Bernstein will join us to discuss her involvement with the Baraboo High School community and Rufus King’s next steps. All members of the King community are welcome to attend. See Ms. O’KB with any questions or concerns.
4. The informational meeting for Fiji and Australia scheduled for this thursday the 13th is cancelled and has been rescheduled to January. Listen to announcements for the new date. Any questions see Mrs. A in the little theatre.
5. Don’t forget to pick up an order form for the pink basketball games! There will not be many extras ordered this year so that only way to guarantee a shirt or hoodie is if you get an order form in! Forms are outside room 112, the little theatre. Any questions see Mrs. A
6. ATTENTION ALL EPIC RUFUS KING GAMERS. The games club is in trouble, and it needs your help! All it needs is your participation. Are you interested in showing off your game skills! Join us, from 3 to 4 in room 310. Also, please note a Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Tournaments is happening December 12!
7. Seniors, this is your friendly monthly reminder to pay your fees NOW!!!!!! Remember Seniors, you do NOT have to pay your fees all at once, you CAN make a payment plan; paying some money each week , or each month. Senior fees should be paid in Rm. 205 – before or after school, or in the Main Office. Another reminder Seniors, that 50% of ALL your fees must be paid to be eligible to buy Prom tickets, so start paying that fee off today, in Rm. 205, or the Main Office.
8. Staff, Please take time to complete the PBIS survey by the end of the day, Friday, December 14, 2018. Ms. Ashford emailed the link to all staff on Monday, December 10, 2018. Please contact Ms. McClain with questions.
9. Seniors!! Do you like working with younger students? Are you interested in the education field? Do you enjoy serving the community that you live in? City Year Milwaukee, will be here THIS THURDAY in the CACC 10:30-11:30am to share information about the organization, program benefits and the opportunity to serve for City Year Milwaukee following high school or college. See Ms. R in room 2 for more information and to sign up!
10. Attention, Attention, Attention! Are you a dancer? A fan of Queen? The Bo-Rhaps Effect concert crew needs your help in collaborating to create a Queen Tribute. We are in need of dancers! Please join us on Thursday, December 13th after school in the College and Career Center (Room 2) for practice, 3:00-4:00 PM. If you have any questions or would like more information contact Imunique Triplett. Thank you!
11. Hey Rufus King! This is the last week to participate in the BSU clothing drive. All donations will be collected and counted Friday, December 14th! So far our top 5 classes are: Ms. Daroszeski, Ms. Miennert, Ms. Jay, Mr. Haslett and Mr. Joseph! Thanks from BSU
12. Attention Service as Action Freshman and Sophomores. Use the Winter Break to get in your 20 hours toward MYP Completion. There are 4 new opportunities available. Stop in the library to pick your flyers today!