1. Attention students: There is no outside food allowed at any sporting event held at King. We value and respect our building so please help maintain our sporting events in a positive light by NOT bringing outside food into our games. Again, you will not be allowed into any game if you bring in outside food. This applies to students and visitors as well.
2. There are quite a few book bags, books, and clothing items in the lost and found in the attendance office. If they are not claimed by Friday, they will be donated.
3. Warm up your ears and necks by purchasing a Rufus King hat for $15 or an RK Scarf for $20. Order forms can be found outside of the Science office (room 124); or, you can ask any Rufus King Climbing Team Member! Purchases are cash only, and will be due December 13th and support the climbing team. Thank you!
4. Attention Service as Action Freshman. Your permission slip due. Please turn in by this Friday. Also, if you are having any trouble with Managebac to log your hours, please drop by the library for help.
5. Dearest full diploma Juniors, you are invited to meet with Mr. Joseph to learn all you need to know to successfully write your Extended Essay. Please come down to the auditorium during 7B this Friday Dec. 7th and prepare to get learnt, periodt.
6. Greetings Rufus King, The response to the Wisconsin United in Love photograph has been huge. If you were in the picture or wanted to be in the picture, please save the date of Friday, December 14th as we meet to plan our next steps. We will meet in Room 308 at 3:00 p.m. and all members of the Rufus King community are welcome to attend. Please see Ms. O’KB with any questions, concerns, or upsets.
7. Come out and support the JV and Varsity Drumlines this Saturday as they compete against high schools from throughout the city in the 16th annual MPS Drumline Competition. The competition is here at King starting at noon. Tickets are $3 and can be purchased at the door.
8. Rufus King’s Peers with Impact is looking for students who are interested in becoming drug and alcohol awareness leaders. If you are interested in learning more about Peers with Impact please see Ms. Boeck in 212.
9. Attention, Attention, Attention: it’s that time of the year again for BSU to prepare for our Black History Program. Come one, come all! Do you act, do you sing, do you sing, do you dance…If you have a talent that you’d like to contribute to the program, auditions will be held next Wednesday in room 112 and next Friday room 118. Thank you from BSU.