- Good Morning IB learners, one of the attributes of the IB learner profile is to be a reflective learner. To that end, please be mindful of the weather and dress appropriately for the cold. Students you are NOT allowed to wear blankets or throws in school. They will be immediately confiscated if you bring them into the building.
- Attention students now that the weather is getting colder be advised if you are waiting outside for the 7:15 bell you must remain outside until the bell rings. If you enter the building at any point before the bell you will be required to go downstairs until the bell.
- Seniors- Complete your FAFSA and turn in your Student Aid Report to your counselor for your chance to enter into a drawing to win some great prizes. See posters around the school and in the CACC for more details.
- Attention Rufus King! Are you a 1st generation African or Caribbean student? Are you interested in learning and talking about issues we face in the black community? No matter your race or ethnicity, come check out Afro-Central Club in room. 313 this coming Tuesday, October 16th! Hope to see you there!
- It’s that time again. If you are missing anything come to attendance and check out the lost and found. We have book bags, lunch bags, clothing and umbrellas that are unclaimed. If they are not picked up by Tuesday October 16ththey will be donated to charity.
- Hey Generals, the Blood Drive is coming,the Blood Drive is coming. Junior and Senior Generals we need you to sign up for the Blood Drive TODAY!!!!! People throughout our country are in dire need of blood, and your one donation can save up to THREE lives. WOW, what an opportunity to show that your generation is the next GREAT generation to make a difference in our world. Please return your sign up form to a READY Club member during lunch, or to Rm. 127, or Rm. 205.
Generals, we NEED you to support this life saving measure.
- The Mathletes competed at the Marquette Fall Math Meet this weekend. The team tied for 5thplace with Brookfield Academy, and Lucy Steffes was an individual ribbon winner! We’re looking forward to starting the official season as the Wisconsin State Math League kicks off this Tuesday.
- Attention juniors and seniors, IB Test Registration forms and payment are due to Mr. Gatewood by the end of Conferences this Wednesday. Mr. Gatewood will be available to collect registration forms and fees during Parent Conferences, but avoid the potentially long lines at conferences and get those registration forms and payments in as soon as possible. Once again, the deadline for IB Test Registration forms and payments is this Wednesday, October 17th. Thank you.
- Buenos dias a todos!! Are you a sophomore or junior that would like to experience an adventure abroad??!! Would you be interested in going to the Galapagos Islands, Quito and the Amazon Rainforest in June of 2020?? Come to room 332 and talk to Ms. Dempsey! There will be an informational meeting on Wednesday, October 24th. Please see Ms. Dempsey for more information. Gracias!