- Attention Seniors! Don’t forget to schedule your senior portraits! Your senior and baby photos are due November 30th ONLINE at images.jostens.com. Email senior quote to email@example.com with your full name in the subject line. See flyers in the hallway for more information. Have any questions? Talk to Ms. Seiler in room 328.
- Tickets for the fall play “Parents Just Don’t understand” are now on sale! Shows are Friday November 10th at 7:00 and Saturday November 11th at 2:30 and 7:00! Students and staff are $3.00 and Adults are $6.00! Go see Mrs. A in the little theatre, room 112, for tickets! You do not want to miss out, tickets will sell out fast!!!
- Good Morning Juniors and Seniors, You are cordially invited to attend a work readiness session in the College access Center on Tuesday, November 7, 2018 from 9:00AM-11:00AM. Students interested in attending are responsible for obtaining missed work from their classes. If you have a scheduled assessment during that period, please be advised, your assigned class assessments takes precedence.
- Congrats to the King Cross Country team on a fantastic 2017 season. 33 runners watched Aitza Romero finish 49th out of the 190 qualified runners in the state at the WIAA State Finals! Wow, and she’s just a freshman! The 2018 season starts tomorrow with our first off season conditioning run….the root beer run! The banquet will be next Thursday, November 9th at South Shore Pavilion. Ooh Rah Generals!
- Friends of Islam and Jew Crew! This is a big week for Interfaith. Be sure to attend Tuesday’s meeting from 3:00-4:00 p.m. in Room 308. See Ms. O’KB with any questions or concerns.
- Congratulations to your 2017 City Conference Girls Swim Champions! Both the Junior Varsity and Varsity teams placed first over Pulaski Co-op, Hamilton, MSL Co-Op, Riverside, and Reagan. JV champions include: JaNyla MIller, Faith Williams, MacKenzie Manke, Rebecca Gilpatrick, Lucy Pyne, Tati Lugo, Zora Allison,Tara Holty, Sophia Westcott and Benson Dugan.
Varsity champions include: Maggie Thompson, Fiona Kelly-Miller, Lucy Steffes, Magda Lulewicz, Leah Nyholm, Simone Wright, Lilly Klein-Kampschroer, Amia Hill, Amber Solheim, Mia Rimmer, Rosey Kelly-Miller and Jamari Magee!
Please congratulate your 2017 City Champions!
- Seniors, this is your friendly October reminder to PAY YOUR SENIOR FEES!!!!!!! Don’t procrastinate any longer, make a full payment, or a partial payment on your fees TODAY. That March 1st deadline for a fee increase is coming faster than you think. See Mr. Dupies in Rm. 205, Before, or After school to find out how much you owe and to make your payment.
- ANY JUNIOR or SENIOR wishing to attend the Fresh Coast College Fair at UWM on November 16th, please pick up a permission form in Guidance or in the College and Career Center. Forms must be turned in by this Wednesday, so make sure you pick one up today to get the needed signatures and to turn it in by this Wednesday.
- Attention students this is a reminder that you must be at your after school activity by 3pm. If you are not at your activity you will have to leave the building via the Olive street doors. All students must have a pass to transition between activities even after school. If students are not following this policy they will be removed from all after school activities.
- If you are interested in a discussion of current events and the possibility of attending a conference in Madison where you can discuss important issues with fellow high school students, please come to room 302 for JSA this Thursday.
- Attention Key Club Members! Our spooky Halloween meeting is today at 3pm in Room 126! Come for the party and the newest service opportunities!
- Attention Man 2 Man Members, This afternoon’s meeting will be held in room 327 at 3pm. Come with the answer to last week’s question, “Who is your alderman?” Refreshments will be served.