1. Come one, come all to the 3rd Annual Personal Project Exposition TODAY from 3-6pm in the cafeteria. Cheer on the sophomore class and they showcase all of the handwork they’ve been grueling over for the past couple of months.
2. Attention Boys Golfers…there will be a half-hour informational meeting in room 219 after school this Thursday.
3. If you didn’t know yet, your Rufus King Lady Generals are headed to STATE this weekend! I’m sure you are gonna hop on the fan bus and come up to Green bay to cheer and support but you may not have any RK Basketball gear…well GUESS WHAT…Mrs. A has plenty of shirts and hoodies left over from the Pink Basketball games this year so go to room 112, the little theatre, by FRIDAY to get your gear! 10 dollar t-shirts, 15 dollar long sleeves and 25 dollar hoodies! See you in GREEN BAY! Ms. A
4. Hello Manga Club members, there will be a meeting this thursday.
5. Rufus King is collecting Box Tops for Education through April 15th. Remind your family to cut out Box Tops, place them in an envelope with your name and grade, and drop them in a collection box in the Attendance office or Main office. The Interact – Key Club will tally the number collected by each family and the winner will get a $25 gift certificate to the restaurant of their choice. Rufus King staff is also eligible for this contest! Start saving!
6. READY Club will have an important meeting this Thursday after school in room 205. READY Club members, there will be a representative from the American Red Cross at the meeting to talk with us about the Spring Blood Drive, so please make sure you get to the meeting, or see Mr. Dupies and let him know if you can’t make it. This is an important meeting READY Club members to be at this Thursday. READY Club – Tomorrow’s leaders in Emergency preparedness.
7. Attention freshman! Please return your completed College and Career Workshop fieldtrip permission slip to your school counselor ASAP!
8. 1,2,3,4- I declare a Penny WAR! Attention Rufus King Staff and Students… From Friday till next Thursday please donate any loose change you have to the CAS senior project! In the Cafeteria there will be jars for each class and staff to donate their pennies and any other loose change. If you have silver change put that in a rival jar. All proceeds go to the Ronald McDonald fund. Any questions? See Sha-Ronda Hopkins.
9. Hey Rufus King! School-bullying is no joke and we Generals won’t stand for it! Did you know that STUDENTS hold the most anti-bully power? If you’re interested in learning how to combat bullying, join the LGBTQ PLUS CLUB this Tuesday, March 14 from 3–4pm in room 306. All students are welcome to attend. Please see Ms. Daroszeski for details.
10. Attention Pilates members, we will meet this Friday in Room 210 (Mr. Biel’s room) from 3:00 to 4:00pm. It’s a great way to set goals and demolish them! Hope to see you there.