1. SOPHOMORES-Don’t forget to bring your Personal Project products to school tomorrow morning! Drop them off in Ms. Schilling’s room, 302.
2. Attention Boys Golfers…there will be a half-hour informational meeting in room 219 after school this Thursday.
3. If you didn’t know yet, your Rufus King Lady Generals are headed to STATE this weekend! I’m sure you are gonna hop on the fan bus and come up to Green bay to cheer and support but you may not have any RK Basketball gear…well GUESS WHAT…Mrs. A has plenty of shirts and hoodies left over from the Pink Basketball games this year so go to room 112, the little theatre, by FRIDAY to get your gear! 10 dollar t-shirts, 15 dollar long sleeves and 25 dollar hoodies! See you in GREEN BAY! Ms. A
4. Hello Manga Club members, there will be a meeting this thursday.
5. Greetings Rufus King, The Real Life discussion group will meet this Wednesday in Room 308 from 3:00-4:00 p.m. Please see Travis Bailey or Ms. O’KB with any questions or concerns. All members of the Rufus King community are welcome to attend this group.
6. Rufus King is collecting Box Tops for Education through April 15th. Remind your family to cut out Box Tops, place them in an envelope with your name and grade, and drop them in a collection box in the Attendance office or Main office. The Interact – Key Club will tally the number collected by each family and the winner will get a $25 gift certificate to the restaurant of their choice. Rufus King staff is also eligible for this contest! Start saving!
7. READY Club will have an important meeting this Thursday after school in room 205. READY Club members, there will be a representative from the American Red Cross at the meeting to talk with us about the Spring Blood Drive, so please make sure you get to the meeting, or see Mr. Dupies and let him know if you can’t make it. This is an important meeting READY Club members to be at this Thursday. READY Club – Tomorrow’s leaders in Emergency preparedness.
8.Attention freshman! Please return your completed College and Career Workshop fieldtrip permission slip to your school counselor ASAP!
9.1,2,3,4- I declare a Penny WAR! Attention Rufus King Staff and Students… From Friday till next Thursday please donate any loose change you have to the CAS senior project! In the Cafeteria there will be jars for each class and staff to donate their pennies and any other loose change. If you have silver change put that in a rival jar. All proceeds go to the Ronald McDonald fund. Any questions? See Sha-Ronda Hopkins.
10.Congratulations to freshmen, Xin (Shin) Ju Hippe whose creative poetry and performance has earned her a spot on the team of spoken word poets in Wisconsin. They will be heading to the International Brave New Voices competition in California this summer as the top Wisconsin Poetry team!
MPS eNewsletter Sign-Up
Whether or not you have a child enrolled at an MPS school or are an employee, all of our community members have a vested interest in what goes on at MPS. Subscribe to our eNewsletters for important updates and information.