Open House Info:
Tuesday, September 29th from 5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Welcome to Riverside University High School Session: 5:30 p.m.
Attend Virtual breakout sessions hosted by Riverside staff and students.
Access all Zoom meeting links through our Riverside Home Page on September 29th or use the interest form to receive more information about our school.
Apply to Riverside University HS in 3 easy steps!!
Step 1: Attend our OPEN HOUSE
Step 2: APPLY
CURRENT MPS STUDENTS:
- Choose up to five schools, ranked in order of preference – with Riverside as #1. Students will be enrolled in the highest-ranked school to which they are accepted.
- Current MPS families with an active MPS Parent Portal account can apply online through Parent Portal.
- Current MPS families without an active MPS Parent Portal account must have an MPS Parent Portal account created at the child’s current school or contact MPS Central Office.
NON-MPS STUDENTS: Students who did not attend an MPS school in 7th grade must provide the following information:
- 7th grade report card with attendance information
- 7th grade standardized test results (WI Forward or other standardized test if WI Forward is not available)
Step 3: Enrollment information will be provided in December
- If you do not choose a school during Early Enrollment, MPS will provide a school placement based on your student’s current program or neighborhood school.