MPS continues to focus on collaborative discussions around student conduct
and classroom management. Using a multi-tiered system of support, the
district is adapting discipline practices to create a positive climate, respectful
interactions, and thoughtful engagement. We invite families and community
members to participate in these important discussions.
* Share experiences regarding behavior and communication
* Discuss approaches, actions, and attitudes to build trust
* Suggest ways to strengthen school culture
* Address concerns on discipline practices that deter learning
* Provide ideas to enhance the learning climate/environment
Share your comments at: http://tinyurl.com/mpscommunityinput
Responses will be anonymous when shared publicly.
MPS will host monthly virtual meetings to provide updates on community input,
discipline trends, and best practices along with open discussion. Attend online
sessions from any device with Internet access.
Recordings of meetings will be available at https://tinyurl.com/
mpscommunitydiscipline. For questions, contact the Office of School
Administration at (414) 475-8645. For more information, visit
mpsmke.com/discipline. Spanish interpretation available.
November 11, 2020
December 9, 2020
January 13, 2021
February 10, 2021
6:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Share comments at: http://tinyurl.com/mpscommunityinput