Because we are:
- MPS’s newest IB World School.
- Committed to developing character and internationally-minded people who recognize our common responsibility for and duty in creating a healthy, peaceful word through use of the IB Learner Profile attributes.
- Culturally and linguistically diverse with over 25 different languages and students from many countries.
- Teaching students to “learn how to learn” using Approaches to Learning (AtL) skills and common language that students and teachers use to think about and talk about how we learn.
Because we offer:
- An education that is concept-based, inquiry-driven, and internationally-minded
- Bilingual and ESL support through committed teachers who go the extra mile for students who are learning English
- The only automotive program in Milwaukee
- Project Lead the Way classes that empower students to develop and apply in-demand, transportable skills by exploring real-world challenges