IB Career and Diploma Program Candidates
We are proud to announce that Pulaski High School is officially a candidate for the IB Career and Diploma Programs for 11th and 12th graders. These programs build on the MYP program that all 9th and 10th graders participated in this school year. We will continue to build academic and career proficiencies so that our students are ready to meet the demands of life after high school.
- MPS Enrollment Guide – Arabic
- MPS Enrollment Guide – Burmese
- MPS Enrollment Guide – English
- MPS Enrollment Guide – Hmong
- MPS Enrollment Guide – Karen
- MPS Enrollment Guide – Rohinga
- MPS Enrollment Guide – Somali
- MPS Enrollment Guide – Spanish
Because we are:
- MPS’s newest IB World School.
- Committed to developing character and internationally-minded people who recognize our common responsibility for and duty in creating a healthy, peaceful word through use of the IB Learner Profile attributes.
- Culturally and linguistically diverse with over 25 different languages and students from many countries.
- Teaching students to “learn how to learn” using Approaches to Learning (AtL) skills and common language that students and teachers use to think about and talk about how we learn.
Because we offer:
- An education that is concept-based, inquiry-driven, and internationally-minded
- Bilingual and ESL support through committed teachers who go the extra mile for students who are learning English
- The only automotive program in Milwaukee
- Project Lead the Way classes that empower students to develop and apply in-demand, transportable skills by exploring real-world challenges