The Riverwest staff realizes that technology is a vital element in student development. At Riverwest Elementary School, teachers integrate technology with the Common Core State Standards to provide students with 21st-century learning opportunities and to create interactive and engaging lessons that inspire deeper learning and prepare students for the future.
The following is currently available:
- A school-wide computer network including an automated library system
- A Chromebook cart in each classroom
- Wireless internet access throughout the building
- SmartBoards and Smart technology in classrooms
- A ceiling bracket with television and VCR in every classroom
- Real-time weather station with a 24/7 connection to the Automated Weather Source (WITI-FOX6)