- Leadership and life skills activities
- Community service projects
- Expression/arts-based activities
- Alcohol, tobacco and other drug risk reduction activities
- Safe sex and healthy relationship education
- Provide culturally relevant, contemporary programs in a “for youth, by youth” space embodying positive cultural, social, educational and emotional development of youth.
- Empower young adults to make healthy and informed decisions about health and wellness.
- Advocate for and collaborate with programs and organizations that meet the varied needs LGBT+ youth.
- Design and implement activities that build community and respect diversity.
Type of Club: Leadership development, service learning, community service, diversity and acceptance awareness and celebration.
Sponsor(s): Aclu, G-Safe, Courage MKE, Project Q – Milwaukee LBGT Center of Milwaukee
Advisor: Ms. Jorgensen
2018-19 Monthly Focuses:
October: Domestic Violence Awareness.
November: National bullying awareness
- Nov 12th: Youth Social Justice Forum
December: Community Service & LGBTQ Homelessness
January: Human Trafficking (Bring in speaker/ survivor that is interested in speaking to students)
February: Black History Month
March: Women’s History Month
April: Child Abuse Prevention
- Rainbow Summit
May: Mental Health Awareness
September – Vigil