- Students organizing students to cultivate pride at North Division by improving the quality of life and learning at school and in the surrounding community.
- Giving youth the appropriate tools to make change in a positive manner.
- Collaborating with other youth groups and activists in the city of Milwaukee.
- Working to make positive change in our community addressing social justice issues our students, their families and people of color in general face in our city.Type of Club: Leadership development, service learning, community service, civic awareness and participation.Requirements: 9-12 grade. No attendance or grade point average required to join, but documented improvements in both areas will be required to maintain his/her seat at meetings and in leadership positions.
- Meeting Times: Tuesdays
- Weekly Activities: Presentations, speakers, social justice art, field trips, activism.
For more information, contact Gina Jorgensen at 414-267-5003.
Visit to MPS Board Meeting 12-11-18
Meetings, past events, and youth work!
Registering to vote!
Visit to MPS Board Meeting 9-27-18