Parents are always welcome and encouraged to volunteer at school.
A background check is required to make sure all adults who have contact with our children are clear.
Your help is needed in order to:
- Provide a safe and healthy school environment
- Maintain positive parent/child and school/community relationships
- Enhance child’s self esteem
- Promote students’ learning and test performance
- Help to maintain our school’s effectiveness
- Enhance community awareness and provide continued support for our school
Listed below are the types of activities volunteers can be involved with:
- Join the parent organizations as listed previously
- Read to or listen to children read in the classroom
- Help create and put up bulletin boards
- Accompanying classes on field trips
- Stapling, collating, cutting, pasting, etc.
- Assist a teacher
- Help with scheduled school events (i.e. Book Fair or Field Days)
- Assist in the lunchroom or on the playground
- Share your culture/career
- Translating notes sent home to parents
Please let us know how you would like to help. Contact a PSO officer, your child’s teacher or the office to lend your time and talents.
Morgandale School is waiting for your help!