Attendance is the most crucial aspect of every school day. Students can only learn by being actively engaged in lessons – either on campus or online. Poor attendance lowers grades, limits honor society participation, and hampers college admission. Parents will receive an automated phone call on any absent or tardy student so we can work together for their continued success.
- Call 934-7061 to report your teen’s absence daily.
- Parents are required to submit a written note within 3 days of any absence.
- We cannot legally release a minor based upon a phone call, email, or fax.
- Students should contact their teachers regarding any missing assignments.
- Students can only be released to persons on their contact list.