In addition to the strong academic program, Milwaukee French Immersion School also offers the following opportunities to its students:
- Fifth Grade Immersion Experience: 5th grade students have the opportunity participate in a capstone experience where they are immersed in French culture and language for one week at Concordia Language Villages.
- Girl Scouts– There are troops for girls at all grade levels!
- Violin – group lessons are available before the school day for students in grades 2-5
- African Dance – group African Dance lessons are held over 12 weeks during the year to enrich the music and physical education of or students in grades K5 – 3.
- Intermural Basketball Team
- Le DELF– Students in grades 2-5 participate in the DELF French exam to demonstrate their abilities in French.
- Robotics Team – Select students in grades 4 and 5 are invited to be part of Les Robots Français, our First Lego League Robotics team.
- UNSIL – We are a part of the UNSIL network (United Nations School of Learning). UNSIL begins in 4th grade and continues through 8th grade. Our students learn about the United Nations and Member Countries and will continue their experience at MSL. Every spring, there is a culminating project and showcase event.