The new school year is almost here! MPS wants to celebrate the start of the new school year, which will take place through online learning. To kick off a fresh start, students, families, and the community are invited to take part in Welcome Back-to-School Spirit Week!
During the week of August 10 to 14, fans of MPS are encouraged to have fun and show school spirit on social media. Each day of the week offers a different theme to promote creative activities. Students and families are reminded to stay safe and maintain social distancing while making their photos and videos.
We want to see your spirit! Post your photos and videos using the hashtags #MPSspiritweek and #MPSProud, tag MPS in your social media posts, or email your photos and videos to firstname.lastname@example.org Be sure to include your name and the name of your school. Have fun, and welcome back to school!
Spirit Week Daily Themes
- Monday—Motivational Monday! Share a quote or message that inspires you.
- Tuesday—Show Your School Spirit! Post photos wearing your school colors and/or clothing.
- Wednesday—Welcome Wednesday! Make a video telling why you are excited for school to start and welcoming students, staff, and friends back to school.
- Thursday—School Picture Day! Post a new or throwback school picture.
- Friday— What are you Looking Forward to Friday? Post a picture or video of what you are looking forward to about the new school year.