MPS Summer Academy and Milwaukee Recreation want you to have the best summer ever!
Our SAFE & FREE summer programming for grades K5–8 includes:
- Summer Academy from 7:30 to 11:30 a.m.
- Child Care Camps and Community Learning Centers for before- and after-program care. (Fees may apply.) Visit MilwaukeeRecreation.net for more information.
- Breakfast & lunch
- Adventures in reading, science, math & the arts
- Field trips & special events
- Bilingual teaching and learning is available at select sites
- English as a Second Language (ESL) support is available at select sites
- Transportation is available at select sites
- Extended School Year (ESY) opportunities for select IEP-mandated special education students is available at select sites
For more information and to register for Summer Academy, visit mpsmke.com/summeracademy or stop at the school office!