Bonjour! We are working to recruit bilingual families to learn about our program!
“Our son loves Milwaukee French Immersion School. He likes his teachers. The classes motivate him to read, learn new words and value diversity. We are so happy with our decision to enroll him!”
– Nestor and Tania Godinez, MFIS parents
- Learning a third language is a great way for students to expand their knowledge and strengthen academic capacity. Multi-lingual children acquire strong vocabularies which enhance communication skills and increase appreciation for other cultures. Students learning another language practice key verbal and pronunciation skills. Bilingual students who study a third language often catch on quicker to new words and reinforce important grammar lessons. Multi-lingual children experience diverse social awareness.
- We are rated Exceeds Expectations by Wisconsin on our most recent report card!
- We offer citywide transportation and before- and after-school care.
- We offer art, music, physical education, instrument lessons, dance, theatre and more!
- Our teachers and staff are #1 — Our team inspires learning and motivates each student to high levels of achievement.
If parents or families have questions on enrollment, call School Leader Gina Bianchi at (414) 874-8405. We are happy to discuss the immersion model, introduce teachers, tour classrooms and share information on MFIS. Call today.
To speak to someone in Spanish, please call (414) 748-3766.