Early Admissions Extension
The Early Admissions enrollment period for students enrolling in grade 6 or 9 in the 2018-19 school year has been extended to midnight on Tuesday, 10-31-17. MPS Parents should select the online enrollment link through their Parent Portal account. Non-MPS parents can complete the Early Admissions process by selecting the Online Enrollment link on the MPS home page. For assistance, please contact 475-8159.
Early Admissions Application
- Families with an active MPS Parent Portal account can apply online through Parent Portal.
- Families without an active MPS Parent Portal account must attend a help session.
- For students who were not in MPS at 7th grade:
Students who were not in an MPS school in 7th grade who wish to apply to a Select Criteria high school will need to provide the following information before October 29, 2017 at any help session, testing session or at MPS Central Services, Room 133, Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.:
- Student’s 7th-grade attendance data (number of days absent and number of days in the school year)
- Student’s final 7th-grade report card
- Student’s 7th-grade standardized test results (WI Forward Exam individual student report if available; STAR, MAP or ITBS individual student may also be used)
- Application help and testing sessions will take place throughout the city to assist families in completing their applications.