Families!!! Please click HERE for How-to videos to help you and your child(ren) navigate virtually on our learning platforms. There are multiple videos regarding Google Classroom, Google Meet, Google Slides, Clever, and much more. Please make sure you are signed up for Class Dojo so you can see all of the important events and messages. Let’s Make it a Great Year!
Average is Over!
High Expectations. Student Achievement. Accountability. Attendance.
Every minute. Every hour. Every day.
No Exceptions. No Excuses.
Maple Tree Elementary School is committed to the goal of working to ensure that every student is proficient or advanced in reading and writing across all content areas. Our school promotes an educational environment that aligns curriculum and instruction to the Common Core State Standards. At Maple Tree Elementary School, we educate all students for success in higher education, careers, and responsible citizenship. Our school offers five Head Start – Early Childhood Programs, and grades K4 – 5th. Maple Tree School has smaller class sizes with our Achievement Gap Reduction (AGR) program for grades K5 – 3rd. We offer a rigorous academic curriculum and a dedicated professional teaching staff that work to ensure all students achieve academic success.
Highlights: Neighborhood School
- Transportation: Vincent Transportation Region
- Special Programs: PBIS, Smart Smiles Dental Program, Co-ed Basketball, Flag Football, Girl Scouts, Second Step
- Extended Day Activities: Community Learning Center
- Community Partners: Menomonee Falls FedEx Ground Facility Drivers (holiday toy drive that benefited 50 Maple Tree families), Interfaith Volunteers & UWM American Read Tutors, City of Milwaukee Fire Department, Hospitals, Sam’s Club, Giving Back with Ronald McDonald Program, Growing Power, Smart Smiles & Community Dental Hygienist, Flood the Hood with Dreams presented by Kwabena Nixon, Ronald McDonald House, National Book-It Principal Challenge sponsored by Pizza Hut, and Interfaith Tutoring services
- Parental/Guardian Involvement: PTO, School Governance Council