“Strong Roots Produce Strong Minds” is our motto. Maple Tree School is committed to the goal of working to ensure that every student is proficient or advanced in reading and writing across all content areas. Our school promotes an educational environment that aligns curriculum and instruction to the Common Core State Standards. At Maple Tree, we educate all students for success in higher education, careers, and responsible citizenship. Our school offers five Head Start – Early Childhood Programs, and grades K4 – 5th. Maple Tree School has smaller class sizes with our Student Achievement Guarantee in Education (SAGE) program for grades K5 – 3rd. We offer a rigorous academic curriculum and a dedicated professional teaching staff that works to ensure all students achieve academic success.
Highlights: Neighborhood School
- Transportation: Vincent Transportation Region
- Special Programs: PBIS, Smart Smiles Dental Program, Co-ed Basketball, Flag Football, Girl Scouts, Second Step
- Extended Day Activities: Community Learning Center
- Community Partners: Menomonee Falls FedEx Ground Facility Drivers (holiday toy drive that benefited 50 Maple Tree families), Interfaith Volunteers & UWM American Read Tutors, City of Milwaukee Fire Department, Hospitals, Sam’s Club, Giving Back with Ronald McDonald Program, Growing Power, Smart Smiles & Community Dental Hygienist, Flood the Hood with Dreams presented by Kwabena Nixon, Pathways to STEM Program in Madison WI – Summer 2016, Ronald McDonald House, National Book-It Principal Challenge sponsored by Pizza Hut, and Interfaith Tutoring services
- Parental/Guardian Involvement: PTO, School Governance Council