Manitoba Tuesday Folder
Tuesday, May 24, 2022
Manitoba Families: Please read the items below for this week’s Tuesday Folder. Info can also be found on our Facebook page – Like/Follow us here :
- PTA Meeting TONIGHT at 4:30! Join us for our last PTA meeting of the school year and help us make decisions on fundraising and family events for next year. Use the link here to join virtually at 4:30.
- SUMMER SCHOOL REGISTRATION: Please consider enrolling your student in the MPS Summer Academy! MPS Summer Academy has specialty courses for all ages lasting 1-5 weeks. They even have classes for incoming 8th and 9th graders to jump start their High School credits.
- ICE CREAM ATTENDANCE PARTY: Please make sure your student attends school these last few weeks of school. For every class that has 1 or less students absent, they will earn a scoop. After a class reaches 5 scoops, the class will earn an ICE CREAM PARTY! See our flyer here for more info!
- Looking for a job/employment – MPS is hiring! MPS is actively recruiting individuals for a part-time school support employment opportunity. Flexible work hours during the school day will allow candidates to sign up for shifts that fit into their current class schedules or busy lifestyles. Interested candidates should apply for Job ID# 1019122 at mpsmke.com/careers.
- MPS Now offering Covid Vaccine Clinics for kids ages 5+. Please see the link here for more info.
- TRIPLE P Parenting Program: Parenting is hard! This website is designed to make it easy to find the parenting support you need. Sign up for the programs that meet your parenting goals.
- ENROLL NOW: http://bit.ly/MPS-ENROLL
- Chromebook Care Tips: Chromebook Care Tips
Questions/Concerns: Please contact, Parent Coordinator, Ms. Deal at firstname.lastname@example.org or (414) 501-3711