Families who are still looking to pick-up their student(s)’ Chromebooks, chargers and/or hotspot, and were unable to pick-up on the 1/4 or 1/5 dates can call Parent Coordinator, Ms. Deal at email@example.com or call/text (414) 501-3711 to set-up an appointment for pickup on Thursday 1/6 or Friday 1/7.
January 3, 2022
To: Manitoba Families
Re: Virtual Learning
I have attached the most updated information from the district regarding transitioning to virtual schooling for the week of January 4-7, 2022. January 4th will be the only day that is out of synch with our traditional school schedule for students. On January 5, 2021, students will follow their regular school schedule with built in bathroom breaks.
· Asynchronous learning will be from 9:00-11:45am for students. Students may eat lunch prior to the January 4 start time of 11:45am for synchronous instruction.
· Students will complete a daily attendance question with the question of the day format.
· SeeSaw and Google Classrooms are up and running for everyone.
· All students should always have their Chromebooks at home for easy access, each student was given a carry case to bring them back and forth.
· If students have not taken their Chromebook homes, there will be an open pickup tomorrow and Wednesday between 8-4pm in the circular drive, please reach out through remind to your child’s teacher.
· The remaining week of instruction will follow the traditional school calendar. Classroom teachers will follow up with schedules.
· If a teacher is absent, we will strive to have a substitute for that class.
We thank you for your cooperation, I may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rhoda Jones Goodwin