Manitoba Families: Please read the items below for this week’s Tuesday Folder. Info can also be found on our Facebook page – Like/Follow us here :
Please read this important letter from our Principal, Ms. Jones-Goodwin. 6.8.21 Principal Letter
- IMPORTANT – MANDATORY FOR ALL STUDENTS!: Chromebook & Materials return will take place on June 10, 11 & 14. Please see the link here for more info and a letter from our Principal. Families who return Chromebooks will be entered into a drawing to win a $25 Gift Certificate to Leon’s Frozen Custard!
- ATTENTION 8th Grade Families: Please see the 8th Grade Newsletter for important info on our Completion Ceremony, yard signs and Chromebook return.
- REMINDER: Our Virtual ESL Fair is TOMORROW 6/9 from 2-4PM. Please see our flyer for a schedule of interpreters.
- MPS Summer Meal Program will include 2 FREE meals a day and delivery to 3 zip codes!
- FREE Meal Delivery Program from the Hunger Task Force.
- Jackson Park Farmer’s Market is BACK!
- Foodshare for All MPS Families. See the link here for more info to redeem your benefits!
- Walk-In Covid Vaccine Clinics
- Refer A Family Drawing! Enrollment for the 2021-2022 school year has begun. Refer a new family/student to Manitoba School and be entered in a drawing to win a $50 Amazon gift card from our PTA. See the flyer for more info! https://bit.ly/3rP7uaD
- ENROLL NOW: http://bit.ly/MPS-ENROLL
***Just a reminder, our last day of school is Friday, June 11th. We return to school on Thursday, September 2nd! Have a great and safe summer!!
Questions/Concerns: Please contact, Parent Coordinator, Ms. Deal at email@example.com or (414) 501-3711