Manitoba Families: Please read the items below for this week’s Tuesday Folder. Info can also be found on our Facebook page – Like/Follow us here :
- The online Scholastic Book Fair is NOW OPEN! See the link here for more info.
- Parent-Teacher Conferences are March 15th and 16th. To sign-up, please use the link here.
- March Spirit Days for Read Across America Week 3/1-3/5:
- Refer A Family Drawing! Enrollment for the 2021-2022 school year has begun. Refer a new family/student to Manitoba School and be entered in a drawing to win a $50 Amazon gift card from our PTA. See the flyer for more info! https://bit.ly/3rP7uaD
- ENROLL NOW: http://bit.ly/MPS-ENROLL
- MPS Meal Options – MPS now offers FREE dinner meals to any child age 18 or under:
- MPS adds packaged supper meals at Stop, Grab, & Go meal sites https://bit.ly/394jiOo
- Thursdays: Fresh Fruits and Vegetable Program : MPS_FFVP_Flyer_Eng+Span_1220
- Grab & Go Meal Sites: https://mps.milwaukee.k12.wi.us/News/MPS-expands-hours-at-three-Stop-Grab–Go-meal-sites.htm
- 8th Grade Families: UW-Madison’s PEOPLE Program is a FREE 4-year pre-college program where students receive mentoring, classes, and summer activities to help foster success as they become adults. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aIrVrXQxpaXTF9P6p-v2mbHQIJW6UECo/view?usp=sharing
- Chromebook Care Tips: Chromebook Care Tips
- IMPORTANT REMINDER: Please complete and return the important school forms! http://www5.milwaukee.k12.wi.us/school/manitoba/2020/09/09/important-school-forms-to-complete-return/
Questions/Concerns: Please contact, Parent Coordinator, Ms. Deal at email@example.com or (414) 501-3711