The Academy of Finance connects high school students with the world of financial services and personal finance, offering a curriculum that covers banking and credit, financial planning, global finance, securities, insurance, accounting, and economics.
Also, it provides the following:
- Continuum of activities, both in and outside the classroom
- Provide opportunities for students to connect classroom learning to the world of work
- Learn about careers and the education and training requirements for jobs in the finance industry
- Identify career interests and aptitudes
- Use the workplace for learning and applying college and career readiness skills and knowledge
Finance Course Pathway