Monday, October 18th & Wednesday, October 20th
- Parents and Guardians, please view the sign-up and find a convenient time for you to meet with your child’s teacher. If these times do not work for you, please contact your child’s teacher directly.
- Conferences are VIRTUAL, through Google Meet.
- The Google Meet link is in the ‘Location’ or Comments of each sign-up. This location/Meet link information will be included in your confirmation email as well as your reminder email which will be sent to the email address that you use in your sign-up.
- SignUpGenius will email you a reminder of your conference time 1 day in advance of your appointment. Please take note of your date and time(s) and log in at the correct day and time. If you log in early while a teacher is still in another conference, teachers will deny you entry until your appointment time. You will be able to ask for re-entry at your appointment time.
- Conference sign-up is first come, first served. Families may edit their own slots after sign up. If you need help, please reach out to Parent Coordinator Claudine at email@example.com.
- Conference slots will remain open until the day before each Conference date, which will allow parents to switch their slots if something comes up. ***Conferences Sign-Up slots will be CLOSED the day before each Conference date.
- 7-8th grade families, please see the note about the format change for conferences below.
- Questions? Need help with your child’s schedule or need help signing up? Please contact Parent Coordinator Claudine at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-935-1339.
PRIMARY TEACHERS (K3-K5)
Ms. Amy sign-up link HERE
Ms. Anna sign-up link HERE
Ms. Ashley sign-up link HERE
Ms. Erika sign-up link HERE
Ms. Garrett sign-up link HERE
Ms. Heather sign-up ink HERE
Mr. Kargol sign-up link HERE
Ms. Knitter sign-up link HERE
Ms. Rebecca sign-up link HERE
LOWER ELEMENTARY TEACHERS (1st-3rd Grade)
Ms. Danielle sign-up link HERE
Ms. Heidi sign-up link HERE
Ms. Lee sign-up link HERE
Ms. Maggie sign-up link HERE
Ms. Sally sign-up link HERE
Mr. Shaw sign-up link HERE
Ms. Snapp sign-up link HERE
Mr. Wojcicki sign-up link HERE
Ms. Cheryl sign-up link HERE
UPPER ELEMENTARY TEACHERS (4th-6th Grade)
Ms. Kiki sign-up link HERE
Ms. Lawler sign-up link HERE
Ms. Peppey/Ms. Smith sign-up link HERE
Mr. Roman sign-up link HERE
Ms. Spannbauer sign-up link HERE
SPECIALISTS (Art, Music, Gym)
Specialists sign-up link HERE
MIDDLE SCHOOL TEACHERS
Student-Led (Virtual) Conferences; October 18 & 20, 2021
The MacDowell Montessori middle school team is excited to announce that we are moving to student-led conferences for the 2021-2022 school year!
What is a ‘student-led’ conference? A student-led conference is one where the student, having gathered information from all their teachers and engaged in reflection and goal-setting, is able to present to their parent/guardian how they are doing academically in all their classes. During the conference, students will present examples of their work, their current grades, feedback from their various teachers, and their plan for moving forward with the school year. Student-led conferences align with Montessori principles.
All 7th and 8th-grade students will be assigned the Student-Led Conference project in their PBL (reading) class, which will be graded. This project will guide them through the process of collecting the information and artifacts needed for a successful, informative conference. Students will present information and feedback from all their classes (including specials). The format presentation will be a slide show, with the student as narrator. There will be a short time afterword for follow-up discussion. If a student is unable to be there to facilitate their conference, the teacher will present the slide show on their behalf.
Please sign up for one conference as follows.
- Students in the 7 group will have their meetings with Mr. Steve. Mr. Steve’s sign-up link is HERE
- Students in the 8 group will have their meetings with Mr. Lippert. Mr. Lippert’s sign-up link is HERE
- Students in the 7-8 split group will have their meetings with Ms. Werner. Ms. Werner’s sign-up link HERE
Please check with your child if you are unsure of their group.
MIDDLE SCHOOL SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHERS
Mr. Alex sign-up link HERE
Ms. Niedzialkowski sign-up link HERE
*Please note, Conference slots for our 9-12 grade teachers are split up by grade band as below. However, several of our HS teachers (Mr. Ford, Mr. Martin, etc. as well as Mr. Ash) span multiple grade bands and could not be included in the 9-10 or 11-12 sign-up links. Their sign-up is separate and listed below both grade bands.
- OCT 18th SIGN UP for 9-10th Grade HERE
- OCT 20th SIGN UP for 9-10th Grade HERE
- To meet with Mr. Ford, Mr. Martin, Ms. Govig, Ms. Schenk, Mr. Mcelrone, please sign up HERE
- 9-12 MUSIC (Band, Orchestra, Modern Band) Mr. Ash Sign Up HERE