Changes to MPS Stop, Grab & Go Sites
New hours starting August 24, 2020, 11:00 a.m.–1:30 p.m.
Beginning 8/17/2020, families picking up meals for students enrolled in schools on the Early Start calendar MUST provide student’s pin or first and last name in order to receive a meal.
Beginning 9/1/2020, all families picking up meals MUST provide student’s pin or first and last name in order to receive a meal.
- To support students and families Milwaukee Public Schools will continue to offer breakfast and lunch through August 31st at the current Stop, Grab & Go sites.
- MPS is pleased to announce the opening of additional Stop, Grab & Go sites on September 1, 2020. Beginning September 1st, only students enrolled in Milwaukee Public Schools will receive breakfast and lunch. Due to guidelines, MPS is no longer able to provide meals to adults.
- New hours starting August 24, 2020: 11:00 a.m.–1:30 p.m.
- MPS student or family member can pick up student meals at any Stop, Grab & Go location. Once a student’s school starts, a student and/or family member needs to provide the following information to pick up a meal:
• Student’s first and last name or student ID number
• Student’s school name
• Student’s grade level