A variety of challenges present themselves to our parents, students and staff. We at Lincoln Avenue School would like to help in any way possible, and therefore provide this list of community resources and supports.
All sources of assistance were verified at the time of posting. However, funding, rules and regulations change frequently therefore please verify availability of resources prior to attempting to use them.
- Weblink to resource list for a variety of supports including utility bills, medical insurance, food pantries and more
- Weblink to Wisconsin food banks
- counseling and therapy services
- crisis support information telephone
- free and low cost clinics
- mental health anger family resources
- parenting and adult services
- self injury behavior resources
See our Economic Opportunities Focus for job listings and more. Click HERE
Vea nuestro enfoque de Oportunidades Económicas para listados de trabajo y más. Haga clic AQUI