Lincoln Avenue Elementary School is a bilingual community school that will prepare all students to successfully compete in post-educational opportunities by aligning resources and diverse voices to create an equitable, safe, supportive, and rigorous learning environment, thus making us the school of choice.
Did you know…?
- Lincoln Avenue School is a community school partnered with Sixteenth Street Community Health Centers?
- Lincoln Avenue School is the FIRST and ONLY bilingual, public school in an urban environment to achieve SUGAR MAPLE status from Green and Healthy Schools Wisconsin? This is the highest level of recognition for green practices in the state. We are 1 of 35 schools in the state of WI to achieve this level.
- Lincoln Avenue School has the 1st 5-STAR before and after school CAMP in MPS ? (Young Star rating)
- All teachers at Lincoln Avenue School are certified teachers?
- Lincoln Avenue School offers ESL, Special Education and Speech & Language Services?
- Lincoln Avenue School offers Bilingual Education (Spanish/English)?
- Lincoln Avenue School is 1 of 15 schools in the state recognized at the GOLD level for our strong implementation in Reading and Mathematics supports?
- Lincoln Avenue School offers art, physical education and library daily?
- Lincoln Avenue School has a Chromebook or laptop cart in every classroom?
- Lincoln Avenue School has a Smart Board in every classroom?
- Students in grades 3, 4 and 5 can participate in weekly band lessons?
- Students enrolled in our after school CLC can participate in Salsa dancing, African dancing, Bucket Drumming, Soccer, Cheerleading, Lego Club and much more?
Please contact the school to schedule a tour or enroll you child(ren).