Kilbourn believes that excellence is the expectation both academically and socially. Our children will reach their full potential and become lifelong learners through our safe and supportive learning environment.
Our Values – We C.A.R.E.
- Caring Community: children are our first priority; we provide a caring and nurturing environment
- Aspirations: Children will have equal educational opportunities to achieve physically, intellectually, emotionally, and socially
- Relationships: We show respect for everyone
- Excellence is the expectation
- Transportation: Marshall Region
- Hours: 7:20 a.m. – 2:20 p.m.
- Special Programs/Community Partnerships: Head Start, PBIS, WIN time, Basketball, Junior Achievement
- Extended Day Activities: Camp Kilbourn
- Specials: Art, Music, and Physical Education