A community transportation and safety-focused event.
The Milwaukee Police Department, Milwaukee Public School System,
Wisconsin Department of Transportation; Division of Motor Vehicles, Wisconsin State Patrol and the Bureau of Transportation Safety are teaming up for a grassroots community outreach event to increase seat belt use and promote safe transportation habits.
- BMX bike show
- Child safety seat vehicle installation demonstration
- Motorcycle simulators
- Bike helmet fittings
- Seat belt competition
- Safety presentations and information about local resources
- Bikes, child safety seats and crib give away
- Smart trainer
Washington High School
2525 North Sherman Blvd.
Saturday, October 1st
10 am to 2 pm
In addition to the law enforcement agencies and the Milwaukee Public Schools System the following partners will also be participating:
- Children’s Hospital Wisconsin
- Operation Click
- Safe Kids Southeast WI
- Employ Milwaukee
- Share and Be Aware
- American Automobile Association (AAA)
Free hot dogs and chips while quantities last!