Listed below you will find links to websites and resources that can help build your academic skills:
Reading and Language Arts:
1. Noun Dunk Practice your noun skills while shooting some hoops!
2. Noun Review Play with a partner and practice your noun skills.
3. Road to Grammar Practice your grammar and parts of speech skills!
4. Grammar Bytes Check out this interactive site for grammar and parts of speech review. There are also printouts available.
5. Guide to Grammar and Writing Take the online quizzes to test your writing and grammar skills.
6. Grammar BlastGreat for grade levels 2nd through 5th with helping grammar skills review.
7. Noun Explorer Check out how to write abbreviations correctly and practice other grammar skills
8. Verb Power Review main verbs, helping verbs, and contractions to make the carnival light up.
9. Phonics and Skill Review Practice your phonemic awareness and word relationships.
10. Learn to Read (Starfall) Students can navigate through a wide variety of activities that will help them strengthen there reading skills.
11. Smarty Ants Reading enrichment for grades k4-2nd grade.
12. Raz-Kids Reading enrichment with a focus on comprehension
13. Tumble Books Online reading resources
14. Achieve 3000 Online reading support and interactive activities
15. MY Access Online writing resources and support for grades 3 and Up
1. Hard to Spell Game This is a game more suited for student grades 4th through 5th.
2. Fun Brain Determine which homophone helps complete the sentence correctly.
3. Spell Check You decide which word is misspelled and correct it.
1. IXL Students each have their own user ID and password that allows them to practice grade level and higher level math concepts.
2. Number Chart An interactive number chart that has many educational uses.
3. Place Value Practice Great for 2nd graders!
4. More Place Value Practice Additional resources for place value practice.
5. Telling Time Practice telling time 0n this website.
6. Time Telling Tests Take practice tests on telling time.
7. Math Practice Review math skills for all ages.
8. Fraction/DecimalGiven the fraction convert it to a decimal.
9. Decimal/Fraction Given the decimal convert it to a fraction.
10. Counting $$$ Count up the total amount of money.
11. Coin CountCount the coins before you lose the game.
12. Cash Out Practice giving change…great practice for shopping.
13. Money Games Practice your money skills with word problems.
14. Word Problem Practice Practice your math skills with a variety of word problems.
15. Counting Change Practice counting change.
16. Money Memory Match pictures of coins to their write names.
17. Math Lingo Listen and read different math terminology.
18. Multiplication Practice Practice your multiplaction drills.
19. Subtraction Practice Increase your overall subtraction speed.
20. Counting Skills Practice your counting with 15 different activites.
21. Callum’s Addition Pyramid Practice addition with easy, medium, or harder problems.
22. That’s a Fact Practice your math facts.
23. Interactive Games Fun math games that will help students practice their math skills.
24. Math flashcards Practice math skills computer based flashcards.
25. Math Playground Play multiple math games across grade levels
MORE TO COME>>>>