Welcome to Hawley Environmental School Website
To receive school most up to date info please sign up for our school REMIND TEXT.
Hawley Families we want you to know that Attendance is still important and still being taken daily. Parent’s if for any reason your child will be absent or late to Virtual Learning, please give Hawley front office a call at 414-256-8500 and let the Secretary or Office Staff know child’s full name and reason for absence or tardy that day.
Urgent! Pease read the following guidance so you understand our school’s procedures for the remainder of the school year. This will be especially important for parents who decided to send their child back for in-person learning.
- All students whose parent/guardian did not complete the district survey by the deadline will remain virtual for the remainder of the school year.
- There is no before or after school care program at this time.
- Parent drop-off is only on Well Street and ALL STUDENTS must remain in the vehicle until a staff member dismisses the vehicle at 8:55 a.m.
- ALL parents/guardians who did not choose to use MPS transportation MUST be present to pick up their child each day at 4:00 p.m. We have no staff available after hours to stay with students for late pick ups. If a parent/guardian wants/needs someone else to pick up their child the parent MUST update MPS Parent Portal with all authorized names or the student will not be released.
- Parent pick-up is on Well Street only. Please have your ID ready when a staff member approaches your vehicle so we may check that the ID name matches an authorized name in Parent Portal. Parents are responsible for keeping their Parent Portal information up to date. If you need assistance, call Mr. Groce our Parent Coordinator for assistance.
- Students are encouraged to bring a water bottle, kept in their backpack, filled to school every day and bring home to refill everyday.
- There is no early pick-up/dismissal daily between 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. (Please schedule appointments accordingly)
- Please contact our secretary Ms. Pickett if you have any questions about transportation.
*Congratulations to Our Top Classes Attendance Winners for The Month of February*
Classrooms with top attendance: