Attention Class of 2020.
- Senior portraits are due Friday, October 25th.
- If a senior does not turn in their senior portrait, we will use their id photo instead.
● The yearbook comes just prior to graduation and most students regret not handing one in.
● We need a photo in portrait orientation. Portrait images should be at least 640×800 pixels, saved as a jpeg file. They should be named the following way: lastname_firstname (example: shmoe_joe.jpg). Please, when uploading jpeg files you cannot have any spaces. Therefore type in an underscore symbol (_) between the first and last names.
- We will be using the Yearbook google classroom to upload your senior photo and baby photo.
- Email Mr. Markowski for the enrollment key at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will also be using this photo at graduation